The Department of Defence has put partners on alert for its previously announced $600-million upgrade of the Royal Australian Navy’s IT infrastructure.
The NSW government has changed its contracting framework for low risk contracts for ICT and digital solutions involving expenditure up to $500,000.
The Department of Health is on the lookout for an IT service provider to manage its subsidised prescription drugs scheme.
?Corrie Briscoe, AWS head of partnerships and alliances in Australia and New Zealand, reveals the areas of greatest opportunity for partners this year and beyond.
Microsoft says it will add push-to-talk features to Microsoft Teams with Walkie Talkie, one of several new Teams features for front-line workers like cashiers.
- Aruba reinforces SD-Branch with security, management upgrades
- Mozilla patches Firefox zero-day as attackers exploit flaw
- IBM names new Asia Pacific leader
- Private equity firm snaps up Veeam in $5B deal
- SaaS market climbed from zero to $100B market in 10 years
- Samsung moves to crack down on corruption as leader faces trials
- Internet of Things predictions for 2020
- Powernet bolsters security standing with Paisley Australia acquisition
- Google Cloud targets long-term data storage with Archive class
- Quantum computing predictions for 2020
- HP returns volley in takeover stoush with Xerox
- Servers Australia signs on as first 5G Networks indirect channel partner
- Perth-based Diversus joins Rio Tinto IT panel
- Top 3 enterprise tech trends to watch in 2020
Alliance combines NTT’s ICT infrastructure, managed services and cyber security offerings with Microsoft’s cloud platform and AI technologies
Will also make significant changes to its PartnerWorld program
Recently appointed One Commercial boss relays her plans for local partners .
Satya Nadella has laid his predecessor’s ghost to rest
ARN Exchange Melbourne: Navigating the complications of backup and disaster recovery
In pictures: Vocus Channel Roadshow comes to Sydney
ARN Exchange Sydney: Staying ahead of the game on cloud security
In Pictures: ARN Women in ICT Awards 2019
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.
Two new Arista software packages address connectivity issues between public and private clouds, create instances of its Cloud EOS in a Kubernetes container.
Gartner names the most important factors affecting infrastructure and operations
Cisco says vulnerabilities in IOS/IOS XE could cause DOS situation; warns on Traceroute setting
Veeam strives to transform and evangelize customer cloud data management strategy, say senior executives, Dave Russell and Asanga Wanigatunga.
"We are empowering the digital transformation journey of organizations with disruptive technologies across augmented AI, analytics and search," says Sudheesh Nair, CEO at ThoughtSpot.
Cisco, VMware, HPE and others tap into new Google Cloud Athos cloud technology
AirUnleashed claims to have achieved what Apple couldn't: a wireless charging pad that can simultaneously power up an iPhone, an Apple Watch and AirPods.